Recognising your ego in your career and life and having the discipline to keep it in check to really be who you truly are – not what is expected of you – is a powerful part of self-discovery.
In this uplifting and inspiring interview by career transition coach Matt Garrow-Fisher, we discuss the life-changing impact of my career burnout, the sacrifices I made during my career transition and the risks I took to pursue what I really wanted in life.
In this episode you’ll also discover:
- What steps you can take to make those first changes
- The power and meaning of reinvention
- Why letting go of your ego to be true to yourself will feed your soul
- Practical ways to manage big life changes
- The importance of self-love in your reinvention journey
- Easy tools you can use to connect with yourself
And much more!
Listen to the podcast episode here.
For more information about career transition coach Matt Garrow-Fisher, visit burnfromwithin.com.
Ready to transform your life and career? Try my 8-step motivational programme in my book, Reinvent Me.